The Church Wardens of St Mary-at-Hill and the Parochial Church Council (PCC) take safeguarding seriously. The PCC has formally adopted the safeguarding policy of the House of Bishops contained in ‘Promoting a Safer Church.’
You can contact:
The Church Wardens:
- John Hughesdon at email@example.com
- Laurence Target at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Parish Children’s Champion: Phillipa White at email@example.com
If you have any concerns you can also contact the following organisations and the City of London Corporation (local authority):
Local Authority Contact Details:
- CHILDREN: LADO@cityoflondon.gov.uk. Or call 020 7332 1215
- ADULTS: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 020 7332 1224
In addition there are others able to help.
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).
- The National Safeguarding Team: email@example.com